Last Revised January 14, 2019
This policy describes the personal information O4L Online Store collect about you, why we collect it, how we use it, and when we share it with third parties.
This policy covers our online experiences including our website. Our policy also describes the choices you can make about how we collect and use your information. If our information practices change, we will post an updated policy on our website. You can tell if the policy has changed by checking the revision date that appears above. You may exercise your choices about how we collect and use your information consistent with this policy at any time.
What kind of information does Gap Inc. collect?
We may collect personal information from you, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, credit card number, gender, birthday, personal interests, etc., when you engage in activities such as visiting our website, placing an order online, doing a return, saving your information with us online, contacting us with a question or concern, or participating in a contest, promotion, or survey. We may maintain a record of your product interests and the purchases you make online.
We may combine personal information with information about your online and in-store transactions and other interactions with us, including your purchases. We may also combine your personal information with information we receive from other sources, such as joint marketing partners, public databases, publicly available pages on social media platforms and other third parties. In addition, if you choose to engage in social sharing, such as by connecting your social media account to your customer account or by logging into your customer account from your social media account, the social media site may share information with us about your use of their services, including profile information, information about your contacts and content you have viewed or liked. Please refer to the social media site’s privacy settings to control how your information is shared.
How does O4L Online Store use my information?
We may use your personal information to provide products and services and to support our business functions. For example, we may use this information for the following purposes:
– To process and fulfill your order, including by shipping products to you, or others you designate, and sending emails to you, or others you designate, to confirm your order status and shipment and to process merchandise returns.
– To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions, including marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you
– To communicate with other persons using contact information you provide, such as when you designate another person as the recipient of a refer-a-friend message or a gift.
– To make your shopping experience easier, more enjoyable and more efficient
– To address problems with and improve our products, brands, services and technologies, as well as to develop new products and services
– To allow you to use our online technologies
– To provide consistent, personalized services across all channels and all of our brands, including to personalize our advertising, marketing communications, shopping experiences and promotional offers
– To facilitate social sharing To allow you to apply for an offer of credit from a payment card provider
– To allow you to enroll and participate in a loyalty or customer relationship program
– To administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions
– To help us learn more about your shopping preferences
– To prevent, detect, mitigate and investigate fraud, security breaches and activities that are or potentially may be prohibited or illegal
– As we believe to be required or appropriate to protect the rights, property, safety and security of O4L Online Store and our employees, customers and others
– As we believe to be required or appropriate under applicable law, to respond torequests from government authorities and to comply with legal process