CES 2019 Event Tech Devices Have Leaked
The 2019 International CES kicks off this week Tuesday, Jaunary 8 and ends on Friday, January 11. CTA (Consumer Technology Assocation), is ready to set the stage for the biggest technology event. The CES event will take place in Las Vegas, as it has been since 1978.
The event is so big that it features 2.75 million square feet of exhibit space. The exhibit space consist of 24 product categories and 11 venues. The CTA represents over 2,000 consumer tech companies in the U.S. So, you can only imagine the amount of technology one must be prepare to digest over the next couples of days.
Unfortunately not everyone will be attending the CES Event at the Las Vegas Convention and World Trade Center. The event will be covered media outlets all over the world but this is not a public event. Not only will the public not be there, but once again Apple will be not be on hand either.
As we approach opening day for the CES 2019 event, rumors have hit the internet of what to expect.
CES 2019 Rumored Tech Devices
– Samsung’s most powerful laptop ever titled Odyssey
– Razor’s Blade 15 gaming latop with Nvidia RTX graphics
– Acer Predator Triton 900 gaming laptop is a game changer
– Dell’s thinnest and lightest gaming laptop, the Alienware m17
– Chromebook’s to feature AMD processors
– Netatmo’s first ever Smart Video Doorbell
– New HP desktops and laptops with Nvidia RTX graphics
Also Canon, LG, Intel will all introduce new technology.